Did you enjoy a drink on a lovely terrace on a parking place? Do you think it should have a chance of winning the Brussels Terrace Award? Then send a photo and the correct address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The monthly laureate will receive an enamel plate "Brussels Terrace Award" and 500 euros.
Every month a jury will select the most beautiful terrace. The first "Brussels Terrace Award" will be given at the end of August.
The jury will decide on the basis of the following criteria:
- Compliance with the 2021-2022 directives on terraces in Brussels
- Terraces on parking places
- Added value for the city.
This jury will consist of representatives of:
- Bouwmeester/maître architecte
- Fédération Horeca
And two acting members:
- Office of Pascal Smet, State Secretary for Urbanism and Heritage
- Office of Barbara Trachte, State Secretary for Economic Transition.