The federal government has announced that it is asking everyone to take the necessary measures to contain the spread and proliferation of coronavirus. urban.brussels is doing its utmost to follow these instructions as closely as possible. We remain available and are continuing to support you with your administrative processes:
The reception desk at urban.brussels is closed
- A physical reception for the files (permits/grants) is available every Tuesday and Thursday from 10am to 12pm via the accessible door and its intercom.
- Access is restricted to 1 person at a time
- No certificate of deposit or acknowledgement of receipt will be issued.
- You also be able to submit your requests by registered mail via the postal services.
- You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone hotlines are available:
- Urban Development Directorate: daily from 9am to 12pm on +32 (0)2 432 85 50
- Urban Renewal Directorate: Monday, Thursday and Friday from 9am to 12pm on +32 (0)2 432 84 00
- For other directorates: daily from 9am to 4pm on +32 (0)2 432 83 00
Thank you for your understanding