Would you like to do a student job at Urban?
Do you think about working at a Brussels public administration? Of course!
We offer you many opportunities. You could work in one of our six directorates:
- the Urbanism Directorate
- the Cultural Heritage Directorate
- the Urban Renovation Directorate
- the Knowledge and Communication Directorate
- the Legal Affairs Directorate
- the Staff and Organisation Directorate.
You will be included in the team immediately and will be operational from day one.
We endeavour to offer you a student job in accordance with your training or experience. You can be sure to learn a lot more at Urban.
Interested? Then it is time for action.
Fill in the application form and send it back to us. It is the best way to get in touch soon.
Download the form by clicking below on "Apply for a job". On the next page, click on "Download a blank application form".
Fill in the form, sign it and send it back along with a CV before 12pm on 23 April 2021 at the latest, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Sylvia CAMACHO ANDRES - General Directorate - Urban.brussels – Mont des Arts 10-13 - 1000 Brussels.
When will you hear from us?
You will be informed of the result of your application by the general management on 17 May 2021 at the latest.
If you have already worked at Urban as a job student, you cannot make a new application. But we will keep in touch!😉
- Pragmatic: you know how to tackle things and you would like to do it in team. You cannot wait to get started.
- Flexibility: you adapt to circumstances easily and you are keen to give a helping hand wherever needed. You are ready to join a team.
- Customer-oriented: wherever you work, you keep service to the public in mind in everything you do. And your good mood will rub off on your colleagues!
- Eager to learn: you like learning and teaching us something in return?
What you can expect?
Where will you land up?
- The atmosphere is informal, with colleagues from various backgrounds.
- We do the job together, every day again.
- Right from the start, experimented colleagues will be your guide.
What do we offer?
- All opinions count, including yours.
- Tailored support
- You will receive a salary based on the D101/100 scale (2051.98 euros gross wage/month);
- You will be granted a contract for a term of one month maximum, starting on the month's first working day.
What else should you have to know?
- Only candidates who have never worked at Urban as a paid job student before, can apply.
- You must be aged 16 or over.
- With us, you can be yourself.